Location : Jalan Tamblingan No. 19, Sanur Bali 80228
Reservation : email@example.com
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2 P.M, AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. LOCAL BALI TIME.
2. This is a NON SMOKING Villa.
3. Pets are not permitted in the villa under any conditions, unless agreed with the owner in advance. Exceptions will be made for special cases such as disabled guests.
4. We will not rent to students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A damage/reservation deposit of US$200 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/ damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the villa or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are cleared on departure.
d. All keys are left with our staff.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or bath/beach towels, kitchen utensils etc., are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security personell employed by the Villa Complex
6. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to confirm the booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the villa rent. Please make payments to the nominated bank account above by bank transfer. All bank charges are payable by the renter. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS : A sixty (60) days notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of villa guests is limited to six (6) adults and an approved number of children.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES : Rates include Airport pick-up; welcome drink/ fruit basket; daily breakfast; daily mineral water; 24hr Wi-fi internet service; linens/bath towels and all local and government taxes. Note: Range of other services like laundry/dry cleaning; lunch/dinner; tours; transport; etc are available at a modest fee.
11. RATE CHANGES : Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. VILLA MAINTENANCE: The renter agrees that the villa will be made accessible at any time for maintenance as required.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY : No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a ‘Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area’ and/or A ‘mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning’ area of residence of a vacationing guest.
b. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a ‘Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning’ area, we will refund:
– Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
– Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
– Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the ‘Hurricane Warning’ period.
16. POWER BLACK-OUTS : No rental refunds will be given.
17. INDONESIAN LAW : This Agreement is governed by the Indonesian Laws, and in particular, the Local Laws of Bali, Indonesia.